Visit our Standing Event Series Pages
Sep 27 -to- 28
Child Maltreatment Solutions Network Conference, "Scientific Synergy & Innovation from Military Family & Child Welfare Contexts"
- Wednesday September 27, 2017 - Thursday September 28, 2017
- Nittany Lion Inn, University Park, PA
Wed Oct 04
COMPASS Science Communications Plenary, "Making research relevant to the media and policymakers"
Nancy Shute, National Public Radio; Bob Marshall, Times-Picayune and The Lens; Amanda Paulson, Christian Science Monitor; and Ashley Smart, Physics Today.
- Wednesday October 4, 2017 from 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Pike Auditorium, 22 Biobehavioral Health Building
Thu Oct 19
Stephanie M. Jones, Ph.D.
- Thursday October 19, 2017 from 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Ruth Pike Auditorium, 22 Biobehavioral Health Building
Oct 30 -to- 31
ATRN Summit - Transforming Health in Appalachia through Engaged Translational Research
- Monday October 30, 2017 - Tuesday October 31, 2017
- Hershey, PA